NOTICE TO BID
Milford Township, 2100 Krammes Road, P O Box 86, Spinnerstown, PA 18968 will receive sealed bids until 3 P.M. November 5, 2012 and opened at 3:15 P.M. for the following: Outside Contractor
1. Rubber tire backhoe JD 310 or equivalent: 50 hrs.
2. Cat D-3 dozer or equivalent: 150 hrs
3. Trackhoe Excavator Cat 215 or equivalent 200 hrs.
4. 953 Track loader or equivalent 50 hrs
5. Gradall 100 hrs
6. Dump trailer with tractor GVW 73,280 lbs. With swing gate 50 hrs
7. Two speed roller - 13 ton low vibrate / 28 ton high vibrate 50 hrs
8. Truck w/ cinder spreader, 33,000 GVW
4 hr minimum call out Per billing 100 hrs
9. (2) single - Axle Dump trucks 33,000 GVW – with
11 ft. plows each 75 hrs
10. Tri-Axle dump trucks GVW 73,280lbs per hours 150 hrs
11. Pick up truck w/snow plow hourly rate 75 hrs
12. Operator to run township grader snow plow equipment
etc. hourly rate ____
13. Truck driver and/or laborer to operate township dump truck
etc hourly rate ____
14. Mobilization and demobilization charge hourly charge ____
15. Extra charge per hour per vehicle for use weekdays between the hours
of 4 p.m. and 8 a.m. and on Saturday, Sunday & Holidays for
snow plowing and cindering.
16. Fill to be deposited at approved fill site within 8 miles of
project site by township trucks and drivers (price per cu. yd.) 10,000 cu. yd.
All hours are more or less. Complete specs and proposal forms are available at the Township Office during regular business hours. ALL PROPOSALS must be on the forms furnished by the Municipality. ALL ITEMS MUST BE BID. Bids will be opened at 3:15 p.m. November 5, 2012 and awarded at the Board Of Supervisors meeting November 7, 2012, 2100 Krammes Road. The bid must be accompanied by a certified check or bid bond in the amount of ten (10) percent of the bid, made payable to the Municipality.
Milford Township Board of Supervisors reserves the right to waive any informality in the bids and to reject any or all proposals.
Jeffrey A. Vey